Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm an Auntie Again!!

After a full day of anticipation yesterday, I finally received the news at 1:53 am this morning that my nephew, Xander James Johnson, has graced us with his presence! 

He came in weighing 8 pounds, 6.5 ounces and was 20.5 inches long with a full head of hair. 

This baby was a big anticipation for us as my brother and Becca (his girlfriend) chose not to find out the sex of the baby, so to finally find out was wonderful.  I am so happy for the both of them and can't wait to see the little guy, who is already known as "the xan man."

Now it's time to go out and buy a bunch of John Deere clothes and other boy stuff. Can't wait!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats to the new parents and the new aunties! Cute nickname!

My BIL and SIL are good little secret keepers as well, and they didn't find out the sex for their first child and now they're pregnant again and are gonna keep themselves (and the rest of us) in the dark once again. It takes some willpower to do that!

Erin said...

Congrats Crystal!

I won't keep you in suspense. If #2 cooperates, we will know 4/12. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats auntie crystal!

Meg :)

Agate Lake Girl said...

Congrats Auntie! I love the name Xander by the way. And the "Xan Man" just sounds like a cool dude to play with. :)

Crystal said...

Thanks ladies! The Xan man looks like a mini version of my brother...just as I remember him when he was a wee munchkin. Too adorable.