Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hooray for Pool Time!












We've had such beautiful weather lately that the pool has finally started to heat up...very slowly.  Today was the first day I was able to find the courage to brave the brisk waters, but once I was in and floating on my mat, I was golden.  Our pool is not heated so the winters months deem it relatively useless.  I usually like it around 84-86 degrees but today I settled for a wee bit chilly 80 degrees.  Since there wasn't a cloud to be found in the skies, the sunny rays kept me nice and comfortable while I floated the afternoon away.  I love this lazy Saturday afternoons where all I have to do all day is enjoy a good book. 

Well, there is actually a lot of other things I could be doing, but this seemed to be the most enjoyable :)  Now we are cooking up a steak and shrimp dinner and maybe I'll enjoy a drinky or too.  Love these Saturdays!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Sounds nice!

Erin said...

Sounds heavenly! Miller and Ryan jumped in today and I dipped my feet for a while (I was in the midst of cooking) so no floating for me.