Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back Again

Wow, it's really been nearly two months since I last wrote on here? Huh! Time has certainly flown by. I think I needed a break from it all....either that or it was just a really boring couple of months :)

So, what's been happening lately?  Well..

  • been busy working on the wedding plans. Nearly all of the big ticket items are done and now it's just the little things to iron out so that is coming along pretty well.
  • just came back from a week's vacation in good ole Chi-town.  Brian and I spent some time with my future in-laws and some friends over the week.  We had a good time, even with the crappy weather for much of the duration of the trip. What can you do but grin and bear it!
  • have watched a lot of the Real Housewives. They have 3 different shows going on and all I've got to say is that it is perfectly clear that money does NOT buy class.
I'm sure there are other things I've been up to here and there but nothing super exciting. Tomorrow I plan to start up my exercise regimen again cuz I feel out of shape after a wishy-washy month of exercise attempts.  Maybe I'll even start eating right too!  I'm also taking a fitness course so that will hopefully encourage me to stay away from the cupcakes as well...at least during the week :)

Time to relax. We got in late last night so it's been a long day.  Later gators

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! You'll be happy to know that I've been "workin on my fitness" too (finally). I've been lifting weights and doing a little card twice a week. It's a start anyway! :)

Shannon

Jess said...

Wedding planning can be a time consuming thing, but hopefully, it's been fun and enjoyable making some of the decisions.

Good luckw ith new exercise/dieting endeavors. It's hard this time of year to exercise outdoors. Although, with the longer days, it is sometimes motivating to have all that extra daylight!