Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Little Something

So my good friend in Minnesota has found out she is pregnant and I wanted to get her something special to celebrate her great news.

So, being we were drinking buddies in college (as well as the present) I decided on this:


Nothing like a good book filled with all the yummy drinks we love to share in mommy form!  I also found a great mommy-to-be wine glass to go along with it.  I am sure this will give her a chuckle when she receives it...hopefully the glass makes the trip as well.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Cute idea!

Agate Lake Girl said...

That sounds like a perfect gift.

I love the new phone friendly format. It is a breeze to read and comment. Does it look different via computer too? Guess I'll find out when I return to the land of wifi next week. :)