Friday, September 2, 2011

It's September Already?

I don't know if it's just because it's been a busy year but man, the time has flown by...hard to believe it is already Labor Day weekend.  Hello 3 days off! Woo hoo!  Seeing as I haven't been on here in a months, bullets are probably the best way to summarize life.

  • I'm still running  2-3 days a week.
  • I signed up for a 5k this month in Deerfield Beach to get/keep me motivated.
  • I'm still employed, which is always a good thing!
  • I enjoy long walks on the beach...
  • The wedding is fast approaching now...we are nearing the final stretch!
  • Had my hair and makeup trial last weekend. Loved the makeup, still debating about the hairstyle.
  • Did a massive cleaning a couple weeks ago and got rid of two garbage bags of stuff for trash and four bags for Goodwill. Now there's room for some shopping!
  • Still love my iced coffee but have cut down a bit...most days anyway
  • Been reading a lot of books lately and loving it!
So, that about sums up August. A pretty laid back month for the most part but now, with the wedding approaching and races filling the Florida calendars, things will start to pick up a bit. Yay!

Eat well, laugh often, love much...

3 comments:

Agate Lake Girl said...

Do you like drinking Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain?
Couldn't help but add that one to your list and those long walks on the beach. hee hee

Jess said...

Whatcha readin? I haven't had much time for it lately, but I always like knowing people's reads!

Crystal said...

Jess-I've been reading some Michael Connelly and Scott Turow. Both crime/legal writers. That and I got Jen Lancaster's new fiction book, it was pretty good. You read that one yet?