Monday, September 12, 2011

Productive Weekend

So maybe categorizing that scary to-do list was a blessing in disguise because that scary list is 3/4 complete now! Hells yeah and it feels good! Almost can't wait to start filling a new list up already...ok, I can wait a wee bit longer I guess.

Wedding plans are coming along as well and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now.  Just need to do all the finishing touches on everything and survive our families and we will be golden.  I am hoping clearing up some of my list will motivate me to get into my running again.  I've been doing some walking and biking (indoors) but have a race on the 24th and would like to get a few runs in before that time.  It's only a 5k so I'm not too concerned but I would like to be a bit faster than a turtle :)

To reward myself for being productive, I think I'll enjoy an hour or so of reading and maybe watch some football too. After the heavy rains this afternoon, it's way to muggy for a run.  Maybe I'll try and get up early tomorrow morning for that. Yeah, sure I will.

1 comment:

Jess said...

It has been humid lately! Unbearable.

Nice job on the "to do" list!