Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Randomness

It's been awhile since I had some random thoughts so here goes:

1.  Just finished the last glass of wine I received from Shannon.  It was delicious! Makes me think we all could use a wine night soon...

2.  Made a fantastic lasagna this evening and ate way too much. That's about how it works, right....

3.  I am halfway through reading The Litigators by John Grisham, his latest book.  Must say it is pretty dang good...wondering what I am going to read after this one...

4.  I am trying to motivate myself to start exercising in the a.m. again.  My goal is to start tomorrow and I've already come up with my excuses: I'm tired. It's still dark out.  I don't want to.

5.  If I eat a cupcake and no one is there to see it, does it still have calories?

6.  Lastly, my little brother is getting married this week.  Yay Mitch!

I'd probably have some more but this wine is too yummy so I must go and enjoy it properly.  Have a good night!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Are you going to MN for your bro's wedding, then?

Yes, a wine night is in order! Is it okay if I bring beer though? :)

Crystal said...

No, they are doing the courthouse thing so I'm sure my parents/her parents will be there but that is about it. He is going into the Navy and wanted to get married before he goes to boot camp.

Of course, beer is always an acceptable choice!

Agate Lake Girl said...

I wish I could have wine... and rum cider... and vodka slush... and spiked egg nog. I hate being pregnant over the drinking holidays. hee hee