Monday, November 21, 2011

Yep...Back Again

After another 2 month hiatus, I am back and ready to do some writing again. It feels so good to have all the wedding craziness done and the incessent planning come to an end. Finally! Freedom! A friend of mine told me I would miss the planning because I wouldn’t know what to do with myself but that is so not the case. I have so many things on my bucket list and to do lists to accomplish it feels refreshing to be able to focus on these things once again.



Plus, with the holidays approaching and recent events that have transpired, there is a lot to think about and plan for at this time. Many decisions to make and things to do but I am taking it all in stride and doing my best to maintain a positive attitude about all of it.


I started exercising again yesterday and my plan is to get myself back in shape over the winter months. I cancelled my gym membership so I have one month left to utilize that plus running and my many exercise dvds should be able to keep me entertained, at least for awhile.


This week I am just looking forward to Thanksgiving and munching on some scrumptious turkey and pumpkin pie. Should be a great day. Hope everyone has a great week!


2 comments:

Jess said...

Glad to have you back in the blogosphere! Wanna run the trot on Thursday morning? It's a fun race!

Crystal said...

I actually thought about running it but I haven't done much running lately so not sure if I could handle it. Maybe I'll do a run tomorrow to see how well I manage and go from there.

It is a good excuse to eat more pumpkin pie later in the day :)