Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 Goals

I had actually compiled an ambitious goal list for 2012 with specific things I wanted to target for the year, just as I have in the past. However, having written my 40 before 40 list, as well as having the Master (bucket) list, those goals are already written down and displayed for me to pick and choose from at will.

So, for this year, I am keeping it simple:

1. Try something new every month.

2.  Live each day to the fullest.

3.  Take more pictures.

I have read so many goal lists, resolutions lists, 101 in 1001 lists, the 365 project, and of course bucket list posts.  It's always interesting to see the array of different goals, hopes, and dreams people have for themselves.  Some are very simple tasks while others want to accomplish extraordinary things.  I say, more power to you whatever your choices are, be it small (boring) goals or crazy, time-consuming, lofty goals.  As long as the effort is put in to reach your goals, you can accomplish anything and to hell with the haters.

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Jess said...

#2 is more challenging than it appears. At least for me. Some days I just want to get THROUGH the day! :)

Good luck with the goals!