Thursday, December 22, 2011

I found my jump start...

It’s funny how things fall into your lap when you want them to. I have been looking for a bootcamp style workout for the last month but refuse to sign up for any long-term contract with a gym cuz everytime I sign my name to something, I cease to attend the establishment. Yes I know…I know…



After a lot of searching I found a nice 2 week post Christmas bootcamp class to get me back into the exercise routine. Then, depending on how it goes, maybe I’ll pick up some other classes after that, or start doing my own exercise videos at home, or run a marathon, my options are limitless.


The classes are from 5:30-6:30am on M-W-F, which would normally be a deterrent for me as this cuts close to me getting ready for work in the morning but this place happens to be walking distance from my house. Literally just around the corner...it’s like it was meant to be. That and I only have to work 3 of the 6 days of class. I got this.


So, here is hoping I have found the jump start I need to get back into “skinny bitch” mode. Cuz that’s one of my goals for next year…reach my skinny bitch status.

Skinny bitch = lean, mean ninja machine

2 comments:

Erin said...

With it that close, it sounds doable. Hopefully it's a fun pain you experience. I was doing well with my kinect but the last week I fell off the routine. Time to start again.

Jess said...

Have fun!

Boot camp style stuff has never appealed to me: I don't like being yelled at. But for many, it seems to be effective.