Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Last Minute Shopper

Since I’ve used up the majority of my time off for the wedding, I only have a few days left for December, which I am using this Friday and next Friday for some 4 day weekends. Yay! However, because of this, I have not gotten my Christmas shopping finished yet. Both sets of parents are done (wedding albums-they were easy), and there is no gift exchange with the siblings so that leaves my niece and nephew along with a few gifts left for Brian.



Yes, I do realize there have been weekends I could have shopped but I don’t do crazy-ass crowds and weekends seem to be so much worse than evening shopping. Plus, it’s a tradition for me to push some things to the brink of the Christmas deadline, why buck tradition?


So, this evening I will probably be venturing out to pick up these last few items on my list and get everything under the tree. The kiddies’ gifts will be shipped later on as they are enjoying Christmas with my family this weekend and will enjoy more presents upon their return home. I also want to whip up some cupcakes to bring to work tomorrow but we’ll see. Baby steps….baby steps.

3 comments:

Erin said...

For as much of a planner as you are, this procrastination makes me shiver. LOL! Good luck shopping. At least the kids are fun and relatively easy to buy for.

If Brian was good all year, you could leave the gift giving up to Santa. :)

Jess said...

Good luck with the last minute shopping. I don't envy you the crowds.

Crystal said...

It actually went pretty well. I finished almost everything except a quick tript to the Disney store for Morgan. It always helps when you know exactly what you're looking for and where to get it.