Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits

This week's random thoughts:

1. So proud of one of my good friends for getting accepted into law school. All those years of studying and LSAT tests finally paid off!



2. I have also been doing some LSAT practice tests and have fared pretty well so far so I guess I will keep plugging along with them until I get some perfect scores. I want to avoid taking one of the overpriced courses if I can avoid it.


3. I’ve decided to hit up the exercising again. What better time to start eating healthy and exercising than a few weeks before Christmas, right? With my birthday looming, I always do some reflection at this time, as opposed to around new years day, and feel this is as good a time as any to get some exercise and healthy eating in….I will still partake in the yummy foods but may have more of a healthy balance on the side.


4. The inside and outside of the house are completely decorated for Christmas. Now I feel like I should do some baking. Maybe I’ll get ambitious over the weekend and whip up some goodies…after I run of course 


5. I need new books for the Nook and new songs for the iPod. Any suggestions?


6. I think it’s time to dust off the Christmas movies and start enjoying them again. My faves are definitely: A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, and Elf. How about yours?


7. Lastly, a big happy birthday to Erin!!










Well, that’s it for today. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Jess said...

I'm reading "The Marriage Plot" by Jeffrey Eugides. It's good.

Agate Lake Girl said...

My book club read "The Language of Flowers" and we all loved it. Up next is "Away" by somebody Bloom. I haven't started that yet. My sister-in-law recommended the "outlander" series, but I haven't read those yet either. :)

Erin said...

Thanks for the birthday shout out. Here's a premature "Happy Birthday to you too!"