This week's random thoughts:
1. So proud of one of my good friends for getting accepted into law school. All those years of studying and LSAT tests finally paid off!
2. I have also been doing some LSAT practice tests and have fared pretty well so far so I guess I will keep plugging along with them until I get some perfect scores. I want to avoid taking one of the overpriced courses if I can avoid it.
3. I’ve decided to hit up the exercising again. What better time to start eating healthy and exercising than a few weeks before Christmas, right? With my birthday looming, I always do some reflection at this time, as opposed to around new years day, and feel this is as good a time as any to get some exercise and healthy eating in….I will still partake in the yummy foods but may have more of a healthy balance on the side.
4. The inside and outside of the house are completely decorated for Christmas. Now I feel like I should do some baking. Maybe I’ll get ambitious over the weekend and whip up some goodies…after I run of course
5. I need new books for the Nook and new songs for the iPod. Any suggestions?
6. I think it’s time to dust off the Christmas movies and start enjoying them again. My faves are definitely: A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, and Elf. How about yours?
7. Lastly, a big happy birthday to Erin!!
Well, that’s it for today. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!