Friday, January 20, 2012

5 Things Friday

1. That lovely house we had picked out in the Concord area? The owner up and sold it as a relocation sale. So, now we are trying to pick a home via internet pics. And that, my friends, is just awesome sauce.

2. I have only been working out again for the last 3 days but I already feel much better. Why do I ever let you go, exercise?

3. My house is in disarray due to boxes, Goodwill piles, etc. As you know, I prefer a nice, tidy house so I have done my best to live happily in my organized chaos. I’ll be happy when everything is in its place once again.

4. Wilson is definitely our fur baby. We were gone for 4 days and since our return, he has gone from happy to see us to pissed that we left him. Wait till he has that 12 hour car ride coming up, then he’ll love us again.

5. Chips and salsa sound awesome right now.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Love to see the use of "awesome sauce"!

Crystal said...

Gotta represent!

Lindsey said...

UGH Sorry about the house friend. That is so tough, but the right one is out there!!

Crystal said...

Thanks buddy! It's discouraging but we'll probably end up finding something even better-suited for us. :)

Recently Roached said...

Chips and salsa make everything better! Hope You guys find an even better house soon!!