1. I got on the scale this morning and have actually lost 3 pounds without trying too much. I think it’s a little bit of anxiety mixed with some busyness and topped with an I-don’t –have-time-to-care-about –this-right-now attitude. I’ll take it!
2. I gave my notice at work today. It was one of those bittersweet moments. I am ready to move on but I was there for over 5 years and a small part of me will miss the place…at least the craziness that ensued there.
3. I’ve been pretty good with my goal of taking more pictures. I took some cute ones of Wilson and some nice landscape ones as well. Maybe if I take enough over the year I can validate that shiny new camera I have been eyeing up for the past year.
4. Starting to stress about getting a new job. I am sure I can find something but it’s worrisome nonetheless, especially when you’re trying to find one so far away. It’ll happen; I just have to be patient I suppose.
5. My plan was 5 things but I can’t seem to think of one now so I’ll just ramble about how I can’t come up with the last tidbit as my last tidbit. There, now we have 5.