1. My middle name is Rae.
2. My favorite color tends to change over the years. When I was young it was pink, then green, and now I’ve settled on purples.
3. I prefer white wine over red.
4. I am the oldest of three but the only one without children yet.
5. I love, love, love to-do lists. Many of my posts are in list format. As you can tell…
6. I really like listening to books on tape. It sucks that they usually cost more than buying the book.
7. I just got married in November 2011 but have known my husband for 11 years.
8. Extreme heights make me nauseous-that’s why I jump from them.
9. I love the north but hate winters. I live in the south but hate humidity.
10. Swimming is my favorite sport and I rock at it. I could swim farther than I could ever run.
11. Valentine's Day is overrated...
12. But I better get something nice :)
13. I never used to eat onions. Hated them. Until Brian showed me they weren't so bad...sometimes.
14. I would love to have a second home in Key West or Costa Rica.
15. Especially Costa Rica cuz it's just so beautiful, laid-back and so much to do.
16. I find the beach to be peaceful but the mountains to be mesmerizing. I think it's the challenge of climbing to the top of them that makes them rock.
17. I don't trust people until they've earned it.
18. It makes me so happy to be an auntie. I have a wonderful niece and nephew who are absolutely adorable.
19. I don't mind driving but hate getting lost. Thank goodness for GPS.
20. I have 2 tattoos.
21. and have pierced my ears 5 times (3 in left, 2 in right)
22. and my belly button pierced, which was the least painful of all of them.
23. I think it would be awesome to live in Europe for a year, either Paris, London, or somewhere in Italy.
24. I love taking pictures but never remember my camera.
25. Last but not least...I started this post 3 weeks ago and just finished it today. Yep, still a procrastinator.