Friday, February 3, 2012

5 Things Friday

  1. I miss my car. Can't wait for it's arrival in the next day or two. It's funny how we managed to get here in 11 hours but my car takes 10 days to arrive!
  2. I am a Real Housewives junky. They have been running marathon episodes of the Orange County season (new season starts next week) and I catch myself watching too much. Must say no!
  3. I miss our DVR. Now we either miss our shows or have to watch them in "real" time, and with commercials. The horror! :)
  4. I made it to the gym yesterday for a treadmill workout. It felt good to get a good exercise in plus all this walking with Wilson is keeping me active, plus Wilson is loving his walks.
  5. The great thing about moving to a new location is all the new food places to try. We hit up a great Irish pub and I had some fantastic fish and chips platter and yesterday we found a pretty good pizza place. So scrumptious!
Besides the 5 things, house hunting continues. Job hunting continues. Hopefully these will be resolved in the next couple weeks. Happy Friday everyone and enjoy the weekend!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Ask and you shall receive: my car has arrived! Yippee! Now I can check out the local scenery beyond a 1 mile radius :)

Agate Lake Girl said...

I love #3. For years, my parents didn't have DVR and every summer when I was home it was literally killing me. It's funny how technology spoils you. :)

Jess said...

Since we got rid of cable last summer, we've been without a DVR for about 8 or 9 months. You get used to it after awhile, and for missed shows, we have Hulu.

Lindsey said...

I can't wait for the new season of RHOOC to start this week too!!!

Charbelle said...

If you have questions about anything just let me know. I'm so glad you got your car!!!