Monday, February 27, 2012

How about 5 on Monday

  1. I have 3 days under my belt at the new job and it's going pretty well so far. I always hate starting new jobs. I want to know everything right away. Hate not knowing the process of things but it will all come together eventually...like six months from now.
  2. Did I mention we found a house? We get to move in next week. It will be so nice to get our stuff back again. I sure miss our bed and couch and all my kitchen stuff.
  3. I've been battling a cold these last few days. I haven't been sick since January 2011. Damn it! I wanted that streak to keep going! Oh well, hopefully it will pass in a few days.
  4. We had a nice weekend trying new restaurants, checking out the motorcycle show, and roller derby in the evening. Roller derby is boring. Don't think we'd waste the money to see another one.
  5. We ate at Hardees for the first time in years. The Frisco burger still rocks.
That's all she wrote!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yay on the house and new job going well. I understand that frustration of wanting to know it all but not getting it for a while. Hang in there. Soon you will be the go to girl for answers to questions.

Jess said...

I can't believe you haven't been sick in more than a year. With the mini-germ-manufacturers, I feel like I've got "something" every 6-8 weeks!

Good luck as you adjustt o the new job ahd have fun moving into the new pad! You'll have to post some pics!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Congrats on the house! Also Jon would be jealous about Hardees. A few years ago we ate at one in Alabama, but they didn't have curly fries. He was soooo disappointed!