Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm Employed!

Remember me mentioning the interview I had on Friday? Well, I had a really good feeling about that law firm when I left. The people I spoke with were really nice, the building was beautiful and the offices were all brand new, and the whole place just gave me one of those feel-good vibes. Even though I had two other interviews set up, I felt good about this one right away.

Well, they must have had some feel-good vibes about me as well because they contacted me yesterday about a job offer. I thought about it for about 2 minutes after listening to the offer and accepted. It just feels like the right choice and the law firm appears to be well-respected, not to mention quite a large firm as well specializing in 9 different areas of law. So, there is plenty of room for growth and opportunity, which is always a nice thing to have as well. I start next Thursday and can now actually enjoy this last week of time off before my worker bee status begins again.

And how did I celebrate the news? With a McDonald's vanilla iced coffee of course!

7 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats! That's wonderful news!

Lindsey said...

YAYAY Congrats!!!!

Charbelle said...

Yay Congratulations!!!!

Erin said...

Congratulations! That is excellent news.

Ryan said...

Good for you. Now Brian can retire!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Congrats!

Crystal said...

Thanks everyone!