Monday, March 26, 2012

Buy or Save

For the past couple of weeks, I have been contemplating some purchases and can't decide if I should just bite the bullet and get them or wait for awhile...or at all. The first one is a new Nook. I do miss m eReader but have been surviving quite nicely without it as well. Ai have been rereading several of my favorites and some other paperbacks I never got around to before so I have been keeping busy. It's about $200 for a new one (the one I want) so I just don't know. Maybe a library card would be a good replacement for now.

Secondly is a gym membership. I know. I know. If I spend the money, will I actually go. Plus,my job has a gym I could use, or I could work out at home/get back into running. That's free. I am leaning towards no on both decisions or maybe just picking one. What do you think?

2 comments:

Erin said...

Get the e-reader and skip the gym membership. It's going to be nice out so you have plenty of exploring to do and for the really crappy days, you have the gym at work.

Jess said...

Both can be worthwhile purchases, but it is hard to weigh the pros and cons of each.