Well, we have made it through another month already...where oh where did February go? Time to reflect on the goals I made for the month and decide on what's in store for March. As for February's goals, they were:
1. Find a house.
2. Find a job I enjoy.
3. Exercise 4 days a week.
4. Keep reading.
So how did I do?
1. We did find a house and move in on Monday. Yay! Once we are moved in and the dust settles, I will probably post some pics of the place.
2. Check on #2 as well. I have finished a week of my new job and so far so good, although the commute is less than stellar. Took me an hour to get home today. Thank goodness for books on tape.
3. Um..monumental fail. I exercised a day here, a day there and sat on the couch the rest of the days. Maybe that's another one for this month.
4. I did pretty good with the reading but could probably have devoted a few more hours to it. I'll give myself half credit for this one.
All in all, a pretty successful month. So what's in store for March? Hmmm....
1. Exercise 3 days a week.
2. Explore someplace new, whether it's a new trail, town, or shopping center
3. Try a new bottle of wine
4. Read 2 new books.
Yep, pretty low key this month. What about you? Any plans or goals?