Friday, March 23, 2012

Five for Friday

1. My little nephew, Xander, turned one year old this week. Such a big boy already!

2. I broke my damn nook. It got buried under a blanket on the couch and stuff got thrown on top of it, evidently too much weight, and now 3/4 of the screen doesn't work. Ugh. Guess it's time for an upgrade.

3. I am eyeing up two races, a 5k and a half marathon.

4. It is so beautiful here now that all the trees are in bloom. Can't wait for my next traik hike!

5. So happy it's Friday! Can't wait to do some projects this weekend.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Too bad about the Nook death, but there's been some great upgrades in readers recently, and they're cheaper now! Go get a new one!

What races are ya eyeballin'?

Crystal said...

The YMCA has one next month and it starts just down the road from us...it's like it's telling me to leave join! The half marathon is the rock-n-roll half in virginia beach on Labor day weekend. I would definitely have enough time to train, too.