Friday, March 30, 2012

Recent Purchases

I've been doing some shopping for the house since we moved here. I figured, we are in a whole new place, let's start with some new decor.




I found this mirror at the antique show that comes to the area once a month. Once we do all our painting, it is going to be placed in the dining room. 


These lamps, along with the other two selections below, I found at this great little consignment shop. I went in there looking for a cool secretary desk and came out with these items. As you can tell, I am going for a Parisian theme in either the bedroom or the office.

I am obsessed with the Eiffel Tower. I have a few black and white pictures of it as well. 


This purchase caught my eye when I saw the lamps. It has a much classier look than a cork board up on the wall so I think this will end up in the office. We plan on getting some new bookshelves and maybe a cute reading chair for that area as well.


Next weekend ( I previously thought it was this weekend) the antique show comes back into town with all the different vendors and we are planning on checking it out again. Maybe my desk will be there this time. Plus, I do want to find those awesome grey lamps I was eyeing up last time. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like some fun stuff! I like the mirror. Can't wait to see the pics with all the new loot in the house!

Jess said...

Looks good!