Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

  1. I have abstained from getting my McDonalds coffee for two whole days now! I think I deserve some sort of merit badge for this.
  2. That doesn't mean I stopped drinking coffee. I have just been enjoying the hot stuff at work instead.
  3. Remember my buy or save decision? Well, now I have a new one to add...my ipod. Seems it has decided today is going to be its last day on Earth. It went dead this morning and no amount of begging, pleading, or incessant button pushing has brought it back to life.
  4. So now it's new Nook, new iPod or gym membership? (The ipod is going to win this one).
  5. There is a huge antique showing going on this weekend. I can't wait cuz I am really hoping I can hunt down these awesome lamps I found last month. A girl can dream, right?
  6. And wouldn't you know that my ipod quits working on the day I decide it's a good idea to start running again. Timing, I tell ya.
  7. Lastly, I have found a favorite red wine. For those who know me, I am not a fan of red wine and mostly prefer the white as I find the red to be too dry. However, Barefoot has an excellent sweet red wine that is scrumtastic. My new favorite and now I prefer that over the white. It's always nice to try new flavors.

2 comments:

Jess said...

My iPod died in Dec. I have been running without it since then, and actually, I kinda like running without it now.

Crystal said...

It appears I have lucked out, at least temporarily. I found my old ipod and am using that one. I'll definitely be getting a new one down the road cuz this one only has 2GB of memory. One of my books filled up half of it!