Wednesday, May 23, 2012

And how do I bring sexy back?

By pole dancing, of course!  My friend A.M. has been going to pole dancing classes for about 3 months and loves them. She has been trying to get me to go with her but I haven't thus far because, it's dang expensive to climb the pole! Those specialized gym classes are not cheap, that and the classes are a good 20 minutes from my house, so it's not the quickest commute for me either, therefore very easy for me to talk myself out of going.

However, today she sent me an email of a groupon for 3 pole dance classes for $20 or a month of classes for $48 (usually $100). Hells yeah! Now that gives me some incentive to try this. After all, it is on my bucket list. So, I think I am going to pick up one of these groupons and, in July, strut my pole skills (I have other plans for June). As for June, I am planning on joining Crossfit down the street from my house for a month of hell...I mean, great workouts, yeah, that's it.

So, that is how I am planning on bringing sexy back...at least for the next couple months. Can't wait to get some strongs again!

4 comments:

CharisFaith said...

I've been wanting to try pole dancing for fitness since Christmas when I saw another groupon deal. I'm looking forward to your review of it!

From what I hear crossfit is painful but wonderful!

Jess said...

People who are devoted to Crossfit seem to really like it.

Agate Lake Girl said...

My neighbor V. takes a stripper class. Not sure if there is a pole, but I know you have to wear "stripper shoes." She loves it and says it is a hard workout. Have fun!

Erin said...

Cross fit works but you have to fully commit to the diet plan too. My coworker looks amazing after doing it. Brian better be prepared for the new you :-) good luck!