Friday, May 11, 2012

Five for Friday

1. We saw The Avengers last night at IMax. If you like actuon films, this is a must see. 2. The weather is perfect here and I cant wait to finish work and enjoy the weekend 3. My mom and aunt are road tripping down here next Tuesday through the weekend and I can't wait to see them. 4.Since spring is here i am thinking i need some new lip gloss. Just sounds like fun. 5. Debating on a new phone. My contract ended last month so i get an upgrade but dont know if i want to go through the hassle. My phone is being an ass right now though...

3 comments:

Erin said...

I agree. The Avengers was really good (and I have seen plenty action flicks with super heroes since Miller was born). I would watch it again.

I was just thinking about getting some new lipstick (which I wear for like 2 days and then don't touch for a few years). Let me know if you find a good gloss.

Have fun with the family!

Jess said...

I'm thinking of getting a new phone too. The iPhone beckons to me...

CharisFaith said...

Punchy's also has the best fries, EVER!!!

You can get lost in the depot. They also will have yard sales that they set up in the parking lot that are huge!!!