Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday

My mom and aunt are currently on a road trip, destination: my house. They should be arriving here sometime this evening. It's been almost seven months since I've seen them so it should be a good visit...hopefully good weather too!

Work has been stressful lately. We have lost several employees ( i blame crappy management) and there is a lot of work and not enough people right now. I've done some overtime here and there but it does make for long days, especially with a long commute.

I have been doing some morning workouts this month. Although I don't love getting up to exercise at 530 am, the long work day keeps me from being motivated to do so after work so, until my hours can be changed, I am going to keep up the a.m. workouts.

We have a lot of things planned in the next few months. Friends will be visiting next month, my sister will also come for a visit, we head to Chicago in July and Minnesota in August. Well, it appears it is time to start work so I'm off. Shorter day today to get home before the gals arrive.

No comments: