Wednesday, October 17, 2012

So Much for 7-4

Only 3 days into my new hours and there is already a disruption in the schedule. Overtime. The good thing is overtime brings in more scrilla for me to spend on candy and records, but it requires me to do that pesky task of actually working overtime.

But, I really liked getting off work early and being home while the sun is still shining! Hopefully this will only last a month or so and maybe I'll go in for a handful of hours on the weekends to knock off a chunk of it at a time. I don't mind the work itself, it's being at work for so long that's tiresome. If only I could do the extra time from home. Sigh....

In other news, the weather here is still spectacular this week with perfect temps during the day and a nice chill in the air at night. Wilson has been in heaven with his evening walks, although sometimes he can be a handful but that's just what that cold weather brings...a spunky puggle!

I am looking forward to this weekend as we are heading to a pumpkin farm where we can pick our own pumpkins and hopefully enjoy some other fun festivities. I feel like some hot apple cider and pumpkin pie. Fall has got to be my favorite time of year and it's so nice to enjoy the changing seasons...at least until that first snowfall shows up.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Working more stinks, but the fact that working more means more money is a bonus -- in that sense, you're lucky you get paid for the extra time instead of it just being expected of you. Still, working more is blah!