Friday, January 4, 2013

Unemployment

As some may know, i am one of the few, the proud, the unemployed and have been for exactly a month now. Due to a firm restructuring, my entire department was let go on Dec 4th of last year. December wasn't too bad with the pending holidays and our two weeks of travel but now that we're back, i am ready to get back to work again. Hopefully something will open up soon and i'll be back into work mode again.

While i'm on my down time, i have had time to clean the house top to bottom and organize every room in the house, minus the dreaded office room closet. I've finished two books this week and even managed some exercise time. Maybe i will even attack some projects i've been putting off for several months....or just keep reading more. A girl can only look for jobs for so long per day!

Well it's friday night so time for a glass of wine!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

That stinks! Hopefully you knock the house projects out and the new job lands as the chores/list start to dwindle. In the meantime, enjoy some books (let me know if you read anything super. I am always looking for something new to read).

Erin said...

Last comment was from me, Erin but I assume you figured that out. :)

Agate Lake Girl said...

That's too bad. Enjoy your time off though!

Jess said...

I didn't know that! Sorry to hear.

Hope it's for the best, though, and you find something awesome soon!