Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013!

A new year is upon us and thank goodness for that! There were some good times from 2012 including great family trips and exploring our new state but overall, it was a rough year and i am not sad to see it go. 

So, for this year i have a few long-range goals as well as some easy 30 day challenges to keep things interesting.  My three long-range goals are:

1.  Find a great job that i enjoy doing

2.  Reach my goal weight

3.  Read 52 books this year.

Some of my 30 challenges include running 30 days straight, no alcohol, no McDonalds coffee, push up challenge, and a cooking challenge. I would also like to do some household projects and maybe a creative photo project too. The plan is to keep myself active throughout the year with lots of fun things.

As for today, i took down all the xmas decorations in the house while Brian has been working on the outside stuff. I've been catching up on my Disney movies too, having watched The Sword in the Stone, Alice in Wonderland, and now Finding Nemo since the weather is crappy outside.

Hope everyone has a wonderful 2013 with lots of good times!

No comments: