Saturday, February 9, 2013

I'll Start on Monday

My new job, that is, not a new exercise routine. Yeah me! I had an interview on Tuesday and received a call on friday asking if i was ready to start work on monday. Ummm....hell yeah! I'll be working for a law firm in south charlotte (matthews area), which is a much better drive than my previous place. Looking forward to getting back into the working world and we'll see where this goes. 

I think wilson will be sad to see me head back to work, he really enjoyed his daily walks and morning coffee rides but, on the other hand, he'll be happy to take over the couch again.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Erin said...

That's great news. I hope you like it.

Crystal said...

Thanks Erin. I hope so too!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Congrats! I hope your first week goes well-