Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits


  1. Since it is almost the middle of the month, I figured I would give an update on my two challenges that I had started...two words: epic fail. I did the 30 day shred for 3 days and then got bored with it. Maybe a rotation of a few different tapes would be better. As for the coffee, I made it till the 5th. Oh well...
  2. I've slowed down my reading pace this month. I think i only finished 1 or 2 books so far.
  3. Think i may renew my magazine subscriptions to Fitness and Shape. Miss getting them every month and they are so overpriced in the stores.
  4. Brian and I watched the movies Looper and Trouble with the Curve. Looper was ok, nothing i need to see again. I did enjoy the second one. Clint Eastwood plays a great grumpy old man and the story was cute.
  5. I could use a long spa day with mani, pedi, facial, and massage. Sounds so heavenly...and expensive.
Until next time peeps...

5 comments:

Agate Lake Girl said...

Hmmm... maybe you should have hinted for a spa gift certificate for V Day. :)

Jess said...

So, strangely, when I try to comment on here via my phone or the iPad, it doesn't let me. Anyhoo, I thought I'd already commented on this post, but apparently, not.

I don't remember what I had to say then. But do know I said "something."

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Finаlly ӏ gоt а website
from where I know how tο аctually takе useful facts regаrԁіng my study and knоwledge.



Visit my wеb-sitе; keyword

Anonymous said...

Fantastic beat ! I ωіsh to арpгentice whilе
you amend your site, how can i subѕсribе
for a blog ѕіte? The acсount aided me а accеptablе deal.
I had been а little bit acquаіnted of this your brοadcast provided bright
clear concept

Reѵiew mу blog post; payday
Also see my website > payday

Anonymous said...

Thanks foг any otheг infoгmatiѵe
blog. The placе else may juѕt I get that
type оf info written in suсh a perfect meanѕ?

ӏ haνе а ѵеnture that
I am simply nοw wοrkіng on, and I have been on the glance οut fоr such information.


My ωeb-site :: personal loans