- My beloved Nook. It kept me entertained during my 3 month "vacation" earlier this year and continues to give me lots of reading pleasure. Plus all the other fun games and other time-wasters I can use it for on a daily basis.
- Flip flops. In Florida, this was basically all I wore for the majority of the year. I even got the flops with the heel to meet dress code at work. I love flip flops and could wear them year round, except maybe for running...
- String cheese. Best snack ever.
- P!nk. What can I say, this girl rocks! She is strong and confident, a gymnast, singer, and has done some really bad ass performances. Not to mention her love for tattoos. Bomb diggity in my book.
- Salsaritas. This is a Mexican fast food joint around here (similar to Moe's) that has the best chicken taco salad ever! I used to go there on a weekly basis because of it's deliciousness. In fact, I may have to stop by sometime this week. It's been awhile.
- The DVR. Being able to fast-forward through commercials? Love it.
- Fiat car. Even though some see it as a death trap (my hubby for instance), I think this car is so cute! Also, since I have such a long commute to work, it would be perfect as a daily driver. Maybe hubs would like it more if I let him put some rims and flames on it :-)
- McDonald's coffee. One of these days, I will quit you my vanilla iced coffee, but for now, I enjoy one every workday morning...and most weekends as well...and some late evenings...
- Blog reading. It's always fun to see what other people are up to and what they have going on in their lives.
- Inspirational quotes, especially fitness ones or ones about strong women. Cuz women rock, of course.
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
A Few of My Favorite Things...
I found myself humming this song from "The Sound of Music" today (awesome movie) and decided to come up with my own list of favorite things that I enjoy right now.