Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Back to the Pool

Wow, almost a month has passed...2013 is flying by so far! In the past few weeks, I picked up a second job for a few hours every week doing something I really enjoy. It's back to the pool to teach swimming lessons!

It was definitely meant to be. I went in to the shop to inquire about scuba lessons and walked out with an interview scheduled. After my interview (and being told i am fabulous), I walked out with a new job.

So, for the last couple of weeks I have been in training learning new job responsibilities as well as recertifications for lifeguard training, CPR, and First aid training classes. So far this place is great, wonderful coworkers, great kids, a fun atmosphere, and I will get to take scuba classes too. Score!


2 comments:

Agate Lake Girl said...

Just catching up on the blog. Congrats on the side job - sounds fulfilling and fun!

Crystal said...

Thanks! I didn't realize how much I missed it till I started up again. Makes me wish I had done some teaching at the Coral Springs aquatic center..and to stalk my favorite Olympic swimmer too