Friday, May 10, 2013

Five on Friday

1.  I had my beloved Salsarita's for lunch today. I guess bringing it up on Wednesday reminded me how delicious it is. I had my chicken taco salad in one of the best taco shells ever made. Delicious!!

2. Speaking of food, we really need to hit up the grocery store. I think it's been about 3 weeks or so. All the healthy foods are long gone and there's been a little too much take out lately. Guess a shopping trip this evening is in order.

3.  It's definitely summer weather outside. Woo hoo! Time to find and dust off those shorts and tank tops and enjoy the outdoors. Perfect weather for running, too. May have to lace up the running shoes.

4.  Missing my sister and wishing we lived closer so I could stop over for a visit :-)

5.  Time for a margarita!  Enjoy your Friday!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Missing you too! If you lived closer you would probably get sick of me and the kids visiting all the time!

Crystal said...

Never! Would love to see you guys on a regular basis :-)