Friday, May 17, 2013

Five on Friday

1.  Last night was the series finale of The Office. Even though it lagged a bit in the past few years, especially since Steve Carell left the show, it has still been one of my favorite shows. I'm gonna miss it..thank goodness I have most of the dvds to enjoy!

2. I have been dealing with a nagging cough all week. No other cold symptoms, just the stupid cough leaving the voice a little worse for wear. The swim kids will probably get a kick out of it.

3.  It's Nascar time here in Charlotte. With two races on back-to-back weekends, the race track area is a small city right now. It's like WeFest around here. Since we are only a few miles from the track, my thoughts circle around one theme...thanks for visiting but when do you leave?

4.  My cousin Dana gets married this weekend. Happy wedding day to her! Wish we could be there to enjoy her special day.

5.  Everyone got their powerball tickets?

No comments: