Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I'm Thinkin...

Our minds are filled with tons of random thoughts throughout the day. Today, I kept track of some of mine. For starters:

1.  I spend 2.44 for my iced coffee and go approximately 6 days a week for one. That's almost $800.00 a year! For coffee! Man, maybe I should cut down on this...

(later at the drive thru) "yes, I'll have a large vanilla iced coffee."

Well, maybe tomorrow I'll skip it.

2. Peanut butter on pancakes is heavenly. I may never have it on toast again. What else can I put on my cakesters?

3.  The music from the ice cream truck driving around the neighborhood is absolutely horrid to listen to. I cringe every time I hear it.

4. Jennifer Lawrence totally deserved the academy award for Silver Linings Playbook. She was excellent in that movie.

5.  Listening to The Dave Ramsey Show and reading a book at the same time causes brain wave overload.

6. The ice cream truck is playing Christmas music right now. Seriously?!

7.  Totally contemplating eating the additional $1.20 daily redbox fee just so I don't have to leave the house and return the movie. Got two more hours to think about it.

8. Great. Now Joy to the World is stuck in my head. Stupid ice cream truck.

Alright, enough of that. Time for some reading, a walk with Wilson and the NCIS season finale. Later gators!


1 comment:

Agate Lake Girl said...

I've so been there with #7. The worst was when I had to take both kids out of their car seats to walk in and return and then wrangle them back in the car seats. 30 seconds to return. 8 minutes in and out of the car seat!