Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thursday Tidbits

Happy Thursday! I am looking forward to the weekend and can't wait to finish this week up. It's just been one of those weeks that drags on and you feel like you don't get much accomplished. Monday and Tuesday were long days since I worked both my regular and swim jobs. Last night I was tired so I caught up on some of my saved shows, made a delicious Italian dinner (spaghetti madness baby) and just relaxed. Hopefully I can get some things done this evening and also get a workout in, as my gym key chain is getting a little dusty.

I started reading Jen Lancaster's new book and so far it's pretty good with lots of sarcasm and wit...just the way I like em! Got my new wet suit this week too. It's a little baggier than I would have liked but it will do for now, unless I really start exercising and get in shape quickly...yeah, it should fit for awhile.

 The Taste of Charlotte is this weekend so we plan to hit that up. Last year we had the best sea bass cakes with a wasabi sauce and coleslaw for crunch. To. Die. For. I hope they are there again this year.

I'd like to check out Crowder Mountain State Park too if the weather is nice and not too muggy. It's nice and close, maybe a half hour drive from the house instead of a couple hours away and supposed to be pretty.

* What are your plans for the weekend?

3 comments:

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yum, that dish that you tried at the Taste last year sounds awesome! I hope you track that down, or something equally delicious.

I really want to check out Crowder State Park. I am just waiting for my activities restrictions to be lifted so I can do things like run and hike. Fingers crossed I will be back to 100% soon.

Agate Lake Girl said...

New Jen Lancaster - thanks for the tip! :)