Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall Favorites

With fall's arrival and the temps finally cooling down a bit, I figured it was A good time to post some fall favorites of mine...

Pumpkin everything! Pumpkin pie, spiced lattes, room fresheners, hand soaps, the works. Love me some pumpkin smells!

Going to the pumpkin patch in search of some great finds.

Hot apple cider.

Crisp mornings and evenings.

Beautiful changing leaves...i think another trip to the mountains will be necessary.

Long hikes on the trails...it's also Wilson's favorite time of year.

Seasonal beer flavors

Halloween decorations and buckets of candy...for the kids of course :-)

Sitting by the fire pit with a glass of wine.

Smores!

Good running weather.

There are probably many more I could think of but these are definitely my favorites.  What are some of your fall favorites?

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love fall. Wish we got to experience it here.