- My new job is crazy busy and I've been soaking up new info like a sponge these last few weeks. I'm sure in a couple months things will level out but until then, thank goodness for drinks after work.
- The weather has taken a turn from hot and humid to super awesome! Wilson and I are chillin on the patio with the nook and an iced coffee enjoying the cool morning temps. I think a long walk in park is necessary today.
- So how's the running going…well the foot has still been giving me problems so I've been focusing on walking and my exercise bike, plus swimming of course. I really hope this heals soon.
- At the rate its going, I may not be able to do the five or so races I wanted to do. Injuries are so stupid.
- With it already being mid September, I am finding myself thinking about fall activities and the approaching holidays. Hoping we can plan some fun things to do in the upcoming weekends. I think Oktoberfest is fast approaching, bringing many delicious beers for me to try :)
Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying a beautiful morning as well. I still have to catch up on reading blogs and i hope to start posting a bit more. Later gators!