Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Here's my five for the day:

1.  Did half of my squats this morning and will complete the remaining of them this evening. Now that I'm in the triple digits, it's nice to split them in half and do some in the morning and evening.

2. I got out and ran 2 miles yesterday then followed it up with a walk with Wilson for a total of about 3 miles. The weather is so nice right now that running is enjoyable again.

3.  Today I should finish my 52nd book of the year which means I completed my 52 book challenge ahead of schedule. Yeah! Now I can spend my spare time doing other things I love, or just read more.

4.  It's coffee and cupcake Friday! Woo hoo!  I started cutting down on my iced coffee in the a.m. but always allow for one on Fridays. I get a cupcake for getting through the week without punching anyone :-)

5.  Nascar is in town this weekend so our area is madness already.  Hopefully it doesn't affect the commute home too much. And hopefully they all leave early on Sunday...yeah right.

1 comment:

Agate Lake Girl said...

Cupcake Friday - sign me up!