Tuesday, October 8, 2013

For the Love of Squats - Week 2



I have made it through the first week of the 30 Day Squat Challenge. What do I have to say for it?  Eh...that wasn't so bad.  At first, I thought 50-100 squats would be difficult but it wasn't that hard at all. Most of the time I either had some music playing or was watching a show while doing them so it never really felt like it took that long to get through them.  Plus, behind all my fluffiness lies legs of steel. I do feel the soreness from working the glutes and quads most of all, but it's been a pretty good challenge so far.  Maybe 200+ squats in one day won't be so bad after all.

I have also been enjoying riding my exercise bike again. I usually spend my time reading while I'm cycling but every once in awhile I prefer to watch a program instead. I've been watching Homeland lately, which works perfectly as I like to cycle for at least 45-60 minutes and that equals about one episode. Catching up on tv programs and cycling...such a multi-tasker!

1 comment:

Jess said...

That's why I'd love a treadmill at home: I could watch tv or movies AND run (indoors!). I feel like that would be awesome.

Nice job on the squats. Soon you'll have buns of steel. Or, a adamantium ass, or a platiunum posterior, or a gorgeous gluteus! Man...that's fun. :)