Thursday, November 7, 2013

Friday Favorites






Running - Even though it has been a battle these last couple of years with an ongoing injury and never-ending starts and stops, I have come to love running.  Last night, I decided to get out there and do 1.5 miles and enjoyed every minute of it.  I know it's not much for distance, but it felt good anyway. 




Wine  - Ah, so delicious on, well, any day.  Now that fall is here, I find myself enjoying more wine than I did over the summer months. Summer was beer time, fall/winter are my wine months.  Last week it was a sweet red, this week, a delicious moscato.  Love...


My sister - I love my little sis! I always enjoy every moment I get to spend with her and her beautiful girls and miss the times when we are far apart.  Looking forward to our next get-together down the road.


The library - I stopped by the library and spent a good half hour browsing through the isles and picking out 4 books for the month.  There's just something about peacefulness of the place that I enjoy...that and free books!


It's Friday! Need I say more?  Happy weekend everyone!




No comments: