Tuesday, December 3, 2013

In a Slump

I'm not sure if it's the time change, the fact that it now is dark when I leave for work in the morning and dark when I leave at the end of the day, or if I'm still a bit sluggish from all the pie I ate over the Thanksgiving weekend, but I have sure been feeling like I'm in a bit of a slump this past month. Heck, maybe it's even the chilly weather we've been having, which is nothing like my family and friends have been enjoying in the great white north, but is still chilly for this area. A couple days is good, but weeks of this? Come on. Give me sunshine and 60 degree days! It's why I moved south! 

Moving on...

To sum it up, I kind of feel like this guy:


In fact, that's almost a spitting image, besides the fur of course.  Good times.  So there you have it, I am in full-on slug mode.  Maybe I need a good workout or to go for a run to snap out of it. Maybe a new goal or challenge to achieve this month. Or maybe I should just relax, enjoy a few more days of sloth and then get back on the to-do list/goal-oriented/challenge-filled bandwagon. Yes, that sounds good.  Time for eggnog.

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I hope that this slump you are in passes you by quickly! Hopefully the warmer temps this week help out. I have actually been envious of my friends in Minnesota as I am pretty homesick for some good old fashioned winter weather. But I will get my fill when i am home later this month I guess!

Crystal said...

Yeah, I think it's been the cooler temps and evening dark by the time I get home. Blech. Just got to push through it!