Sunday, December 1, 2013

Weekend Update and December Goals

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend! Brian and I enjoyed ourselves and kept it pretty low key around here.  We had a nice turkey dinner with all the fixins and way too much pie...I swear I ate my weight in French silk and pumpkin pie while watching football.  The rest of the weekend was spent catching up on tv shows, watching a movie or two, putting up Christmas decorations and getting our tree.  Today, I spent most of my day watching episodes of Boardwalk Empire and reading. Got to soak up these last few hours of leisure time before another work week starts up again.

As for December goals, they are very similar to November's goals, seeing as I didn't put much effort into those at all.  So, December looks like this:

  1. Read 3 books.
     2.  Exercise 3 days a week for at least an hour. I would like to           
 push for 4 days a week, but with 3 days of swim classes, it can get to be a bit much.

     3.  Visit a new place in the Charlotte or surrounding area.  Show my family around the Charlotte area when they visit for Christmas.

     4.  Make 2 new recipes.


     5.  A new 30 day challenge?

Keeping it simple for December since there is so much craziness with the holidays coming up and I have a feeling this month is going to fly by just like November did (no wonder I didn't accomplish much)! 

Until next time...

No comments: