Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello 2014!

No 2013 recap from this girl...although there were a sprinkling of good times in 2013, it was not one of my better years so we'll let it fade off into the distance and move onward and upward (I hope)!  In true Crystal fashion, I have some goals that I hope to achieve this year.  Here's some of what is on my agenda for this year, some small things and big ticket items as well.

                   2014 Goals
  1. Complete 100 push-up challenge
  2. Personal Trainer certification
  3. Visit the Sears Tower skybox
  4. Visit 2 new breweries
  5. Get a pedicure
  6. Lose 50 pounds
  7. 30 days of running
  8. Plan a weekend trip - Key West or Charleston
  9. Donate blood at least twice
  10. See a play or musical
  11. Visit Crowder Mountain State Park
  12. Go ziplining
  13. Get a road ID - completed
  14. Daily photo project for one month
  15. Host a small dinner party
  16. Recreate 5 pins from Pinterest
  17. Say yes to more things
  18. Try something new
  19. Cook at least one new recipe a month
  20. Run a half marathon
So that should keep me busy!  There are a few other things I have listed as bonus items or projects I'd like to complete but all in good time! I plan on also continuing with some monthly goals as well.  Here's to a happy, healthy, and productive 2014!

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

That is a good list of goals! 2013 was probably my least favorite year ever so I am very happy to start fresh with a new year. Good luck with all your goals - I am setting 4 and will post them on Monday!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Good luck on the goals. Hope 2014 is a great year for you!!