Having become a new mom last month, I can life has definitely changed completely. It is both a rewarding and humbling experience trying to figure this little one out but has been a joyful ride so far, even when I want to pull out my hair now and then. Since I'm on maternity leave for 4 months (cuz my job is awesome), I figured this is a good time to delve in the blog world again, and what better way than some goals for the month.
- Shower every day - yes, as a new mom, this is definitely a goal now. I feel accomplished when I can get this done everyday!
- Read 4 books. I've slacked a bit on the reading the past few months so it's time to get back on track.
- Get back into fitness once cleared by doc. One more week to my appointment - here's hoping all is well and I can get the all-clear to jump back on the exercise wagon. I've already lost all my baby weight (thank you, breast feeding!), but it is amazing how much muscle definition I also lost. I'm looking forward to jumping back on the exercise wagon again.
- Enjoy family time with sis and nieces this month. They will be here next weekend to meet my little one. Can't wait to see everyone! Must take lots of pictures :)
- Lastly, sleep. As much as I can when I can as my little diva is now calling the shots.
Hope everyone is enjoying their hump day!